Monday 23 March 2009

my experience along the test week.....

salam.....last weeks ago...i have a lot of tests n quizes to do...such as maths, english, management, and else...hmmm my experience regarding doing my test?...hmm not much...when the test begin, i feel so excited but when i started to answer the question, my head will always blank..jz like i dun read anythin'....when im looking my fren...they jz like concentrating answering...but me...jz looking at them n dont knw wat to do....i dun want to let my answer sheet empty...so i wrote sumthing dat mybe nearer wif the answer....my advice if someone try to copy my answer....bttr not!!.... hahaha....

2 comments:

  1. Please don't use your sms language as I'm afraid you'll get use to it until your final..Then, you're in trouble..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermmm....
    thnx miss....
    im trying to avoid it....
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete