Wednesday 11 February 2009

the best thing that has ever happened to my life....

please be upon to all of u...in my life i have my own sweet memories that i will never forget entire of muh life.....i gess everyone used to admire a singer isnt it? morever he is so gorgeos... :)

hmmmm wen i finished my spm 2006...theres not much i can do at home....then the akademi fantasia fitfth season's started.....n i watched it from beginning bcz b4 this my dad cuts the astro evytime we had final exam....i admire a guy names shawal.....he is very tall...korean looks n most important thing, his voice makes my heart melting... :P i joined his fan club named as KEBAWAL (KELAB BACKING SHAWAL) i met new frens..they so nice to me...n im one the youngest fans there....then i got an idea where i can right a novel regarding to shawal...n i've made it....i have my own novel called 'KAULAH SEGALANYA' n the funny is shawal n me be the important roles.... i still rmmber on my birthday, shawal wished me....besides, that day is the first day of shawal fan club was opened, so shawal able to chat that day....n im so lucky he wish me on my birthday...in fact im so happy until i cant sleep at night...wat a joke kan?.... :D so at the middle of july 2007... i have an offer to continue my study at shah alam....so i stopped chatting with shawal fc and start being bz wif my study...after 2 weeks i stdy there....i decided to go home...my fam had a kenduri for my late mom....one year at that time...on 5th august 2008, i went back to shah alam...at that time is the first shawal fc gathering that held at bukit bintang....i still rmmber one of the fc called me....she said sumone wanna talk wif me...than i hear a voice....voice that i kept remmber eveyday!!!...shawal talked to me....i was very panic at the time...n he asked me to cool down...we talked almost five minutes....im so happy at that time....on 11 august....one of day fc called me to join the gath....than at the time im free...so i decided to come....at that time i was told that shawal will not able to come....it is ok wif me....bcz i talked to him last week...so my bro sent me to restoran kg pndan klcc....my bro wait inside the car.....i met my fren outside the restaurant....so we moved on...then wen i entered at the restaurant....i saw him!!! i saw shawall!! i met him at the front n we shake our hand....he said selamat hari raya....i was laughing at that time...than sumone said i did a novel for him...n he said thanx....i met them iin 3o minutes....then i want to get home to shah alam.....then they asked me to take a pic wif shawal....he gave me chocolate which i still keep in now....knowing shawal fc...n being there is my sweetest memories n that is the best thing ever happend in my life.....

2 comments: