Thursday 29 January 2009

The beginning of me....my experience as UITM student...

assalamualaikum....dis is my new blog...i create new one...after i delete my blog before dis..bcz sumthin happen with dat...this blog espeacially for my english subject...so...i was asked to write my experience as UITM student....actually i never dream want to be an UITM stdnt...bcz i was a stdent at ipts before...wen i arrived here..it feels like live in place for from city....yap...i used live in town...hang out wif frens...lepak..hehehe...but here it seems like theres no place for dat....but i realize...wen i stdy here...i can focus in my stdy..n my aim...i almost stayed here a month n one thing i love is the ocean....i love to walk alone at beach....i can let go all my sorrow there....now i start my new life here....at least i can rest peacefully and happy again....:)
agogo!!

2 comments:

  1. You'll love studying here. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope dat....
    i hope it is worth leave shah alam for uitm....

    ReplyDelete